The header & Footer can be used to add text or images at the top or bottom of the page. One of example is creating a letterhead. In addition, you can also include the company address, company logo, or other information that proves the document’s credibility.
To start using Header & Footer, follow the steps below.
- Click the Header & Footer tab, between the Insert Value and Signature tab. You have two options, to activate or deactivate the Header & Footer by clicking those toggle switches
- If you activate the Header, you will see several settings of which information you want to include at the top of page
- A toggle switch to activate or deactivate Header on the document
- Click this box to add the company logo. You can check the logo in the Company & Employee menu > Company > Company Profile > Edit Company Info > Upload Company Logo
- Click this box if you wish to have a document letter without the company logo on the Header
- Click these boxes to add the company name, company address, company e-mail, and company phone number on the Header
- Used to set the Header contents to be aligned on the right side of the document
- Used to set the Header contents to be aligned on the left side of the document
- Used to set the Header contents to be aligned on the center of the document
- To add Footer to your document, just scroll down to Footer switch, then click the switch