A signature is given as the origin and verification of the document. It also means that a document is indicating an agreement between two parties or more. Letter Template feature provides you with a function to insert a signature line automatically.
To start inserting the signature line, follow the steps below.
- Click the Signature tab between Header & Footer tab and Save button
- You will see 4 Signature columns. It means you can insert 4 signature line
- Choose one of the Signature columns to insert a signature line. Enter the first box with the employee’s job position and the second box with employee’s name
- A signature line with the employee’s name and job position will be visible on the left bottom corner of the page
- If you want to add more signature lines, just fill out the other box
- In the multiple signature line case, the Signature column filling order automatically generates the hierarchy of the signature which is indicating the employee’s responsibility level within a company