As a high-mobility employee, you can let your manager know your activity even though you are not in the office. Well, you can send your timesheet or report of your daily work to them. However, if you are using GreatDay HR, you don’t need to arrange timesheet or report anymore. You just need to record your activity in the application. Then, your manager can directly check what you have done. Here are the steps to record your activity:
- Go to Activity Recording.
- Tap ‘Add Activity’ button.
- Capture your activity.
- Save your capture.
- Go to the task detail.
- Choose the task related to your activity. If it is a new task, you can add the new task.
- Type the name of new task. For example, ‘Company Visit’.
- You will be directed to the map to ensure your location when recording the activity is correct. Tap ‘Yes’ to continue or tap ‘Refresh’ to refresh the location.
- All done? Submit your activity.