Your tasks are done within your working hours but your overtime request has been fully approved? It’s all right, you can just cancel it. There are two ways on how to cancel your overtime. First, you can directly check the request list on your homepage. To see more details, here are the steps:
- Go to GreatDay HR home.
- Tap the bell button. It is the list of all your requests.
- Choose tab ‘Request’
- Tap your overtime request that has been fully approved.
- Then, you will be provided the request detail.
- Tap ‘Add Cancellation’.
- Write the reason why canceling the overtime.
- Submit your cancellation request or save as draft in case you want to check it again.
Second, you can cancel your overtime request through Attendance menu. Go through these steps to know more:
- Go to Attendance and choose Overtime.
- Tap your overtime that you want to cancel.
- Do the same thing as instructed previously.