One company to another company may have different types of shifts that depend on the position, need, and type of work. They may apply the regular shift for some employees and apply the rotating shift for other employees. Back again, it depends on their type of work and the company’s needs. In GreatDay HR, you are able to create shifts depending on your company needs. Here are the steps to create or edit the shifts:
- Go to Setting page and then choose a shift.
- Tap the + button to add or tap the edit button to edit.
- Input the shift name.
- Set the start and end time of the shift.
- Determine the color to differentiate from one shift to another shift.
- Choose the overtime code that will be used in the shift.
- Choose the public holiday overtime code that will be used in the shift.
- All done? Submit the shift.